gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Release plan?

From: Benjamin Ducke
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Release plan?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:35:27 +0000

Dear GNUe Developers,

I just recently stumbled on your software and like it a lot! I would
love to use it for a major open source project on mobile database
recording that my company is prototyping right now.

However, browsing through the news archives, mailing lists, etc.
I cannot help but worry that this project is no longer under
very active development.

E.g., the current release version of GNUe forms does not seem to work
with the GNUe Designer, which seems to have fallen quite behind the
other components (last official release in 2005)?

Could you please tell me what the plans for the immediate future are?
Will there be a new official release for the GNUe subprojects any time
soon?

Again: I'd love to use this software in my company, but I would like to
have some better idea about it's future development.

Anyway, thanks for all your efforts putting together this free
software,

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES
Oxford, U.K.

Tel: +44 (0)1865 263 800 (switchboard)
Tel: +44 (0)1865 980 758 (direct)
Fax :+44 (0)1865 793 496
address@hidden

------
Files attached to this email may be in ISO 26300 format (OASIS Open Document
Format). If you have difficulty opening them, please visit http://iso26300.info
for more information.