gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Minor schema-related problem (GNUe Designer)

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Minor schema-related problem (GNUe Designer)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:33:12 +0200

Hello,

I finally have some spare time to play with gnue-tools and harness
its power ;-)

I have created a simple form with GNUe Designer, using the wizard.
The database is PostgreSQL, accessed with psycopg.
The table is called PLAN and is defined in a schema named CTB .

When running the generated form, GNUe Forms complained that there
is no such table 'PLAN'. I have manually edited the gfd, changing
the table attribute of the <datasource> to 'ctb.plan'.

I'm running the version of gnue taken from svn .

Cheers,
Adrian Maier