gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] Edition 0.0.8 of GNUe Application Server Whitepaper

From: Daniel E Baumann
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] Edition 0.0.8 of GNUe Application Server Whitepaper
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:34:19 -0600

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 09:58:31PM +0100, Reinhard Mueller wrote:
> All,
>
> I've just committed the edition 0.0.8 of the Appserver Whitepaper, which
> reflects the decisions we made in the Halloween meeting.
>
> * to all people w/ write access to the website:
> I have prepared .txt, .html, .dvi, .pdf, and .ps versions of the
> document and will gladly mail them if somebody could update the website.
>
> * to all, especially to the ones involved with Appserver:
> Please read the document. Tell me what's not clear enough, and what
> could be improved. I plan to keep this document maintained and up to
> date.

I plan to take a look at this and I want to somehow combine the ideas
in the "architecture" paper with what you guys have done. I keep
praying for 36 hour days, but I think I am just being greedy.

Dan
--
And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use

Was I helpful?  Let others know:
  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=chillywilly