gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Re: Gnue-dev digest, Vol 1 #128 - 2 msgs

From: Stanley A. Klein
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Re: Gnue-dev digest, Vol 1 #128 - 2 msgs
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:14:44

At 06:35 AM 11/18/2002 -0500, Jason Cater <address@hidden> wrote:

>Also, work
>on a new subproject, GNUe Small Business, has also started. This is
>a set of business applications (inventory, financials, etc) targeted
>at Small Businesses (commonly called SME's -- Small to Medium
>Enterprises.) We are actively looking for volunteers to assist in
>this subproject.

Jason -

I'm interested in working on this.  I'm particularly interested in features
applicable to consulting.

BTW, I would like to see my "mutant install" for Linux become an official
part of the releases, especially for purposes of testing.  It has been
working reasonably well.  Any problems I've had have turned out to be
unrelated to the install.  All it requires is a howto (which I can do -- it
would actually a simple edit of what I posted previously) and a copy of the
cvs install file included as a separate file with the tar.gz release files.

Stan Klein