gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] scrollbox

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] scrollbox
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:34:53 -0500 (CDT)

My question is why scrollbox?  What if we make generic containers of some
sort or bind to a block.  I think concept is right and that we need
scrollbars to bind so that we can do a 'grid'.

I am just not sold that a new 'tag'/'widget' is the best approach.  I am
of course speaking roughly and havent followed all the conversations.

-Derek