gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Adweek has noticed our Instant Message Marketing... Maybe you

From: IM Team
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Adweek has noticed our Instant Message Marketing... Maybe you should too
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:43:54 -0500

The word is out...
Adweek is paying special attention to our new Instant Message Marketing capabilities. Maybe you should too.

Click here, to see how Palmer's eMarketing division is impressing the media and customers by:
  • Dramatically gaining marketshare - even in a difficult economy
  • Escorting qualified leads to customer websites
  • Building opt-in email databases
  • Substantially increasing R.O.I.
Click here, to see how Instant Messaging can build and protect your marketshare - NOW.
Click on the above links or give me a call to quickly review how we can help you win the new marketing battles confronting industry today.
Regards,
Drew Palmer
President

466 Geary St. Suite 301
San Francisco, CA 94102
415.771.2327

To send this information to a friend, click here.