gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] Testing framework?

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] Testing framework?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:31:44 -0600

I'd like to elaborate a little on what Derek said here.  Long term, of
course,  we really need a more robust, formal testing system.

But for the near term, I think our time is better spent on getting good
documentation written and improving the robustness of our existing code.
I think most would agree.

-- Jason