gnucomm-privacy

Re: [Gnucomm-privacy] Progress?

From: Haakon Meland Eriksen
Subject: Re: [Gnucomm-privacy] Progress?
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:40:06 +0200

Torsdag 9. juni 2011 22.20.51 skrev Paul Fady :
> I'd heard of GnuFreeCall a while back, but I was wondering where I could
> track the project's progress? I've never really used mailing lists, so
> please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong. Thanks.

Hello, Paul!

You can have a look at www.gnutelephony.org. The orange news box on the front
page might be what you are looking for, with some news about configuration,
proposed GUI and GNU SIP Witch 1.0 release. If you are looking for more
technical progress, then the mailing-lists or the revision control system
might be more to your taste.

Yours sincerely,
Haakon Meland Eriksen, GNU Free Call, project coordinator