Re: [open-cobol-list] What happened to Tiny COBOL?

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] What happened to Tiny COBOL?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:37:59 -0400

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:52:32 -0400, john Culleton <address@hidden> wrote:

I know that Tiny COBOL is in need of a maintainer. Today I received a
notice that I had been unsubscribed from the Tiny COBOL mailing liist.
All attempts to reach the Tiny COBOL web page or mailing list have been
rejected  with the message:
Connection Interrupted
  The document contains no data.

What happened?  Does Tiny COBOL need a host?

I chat with Rildo Pragana every once in a while. He dropped development of TinyCOBOL back in early 2011. See http://tiny-cobol.sourceforge.net/

Rildo is awesome, and the Tcl/Tk layer he wrote for Tiny ported into OpenCOBOL without a hitch. He was very friendly when I asked about using it for the OC project.

John, if you can't reach him through advertised channels, drop a note to the email address this note came from and I'll send you some alternate contact info.

Cheers,
Brian