Re: [open-cobol-list] On forum registration problems

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] On forum registration problems
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 22:20:53 -0400

David (and everyone);

We are trying to get hold of Keisuke. He may well be busy with other things.

This condition shouldn't last too long. It might have been a spam fighting measure, or just a mistake.

There are also background activities to help alleviate Keisuke from the admin duties for opencobol.org, but the timeline on that is a little bit indeterminate, as it's an all volunteer team, keen, but busied out here and there.

I know that doesn't really help in the 'now', but also know that actions are being taken. Well, more honestly; politely worded emails are being sent. ;)

Cheers,
Brian