Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup

From: John R. Culleton
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup
Date: Tue Oct 25 04:42:45 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 11:48 am, Alain Lucari wrote:
> Salut,
>
> Il semble que tu sois français,
> so, I don't see for what I should broken my head for write in english

Pardon, mais je ne parle pas Francais bien.

Grace Murray Hopper originally planned to have French and German
versions of COBOL. She told us so at a meeting of the
Association for Computing Machinery in the 1960's or early
1970's.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: