[open-cobol-list] DATE-MODIFIED (in A-Margin)

From: Bill Klein
Subject: [open-cobol-list] DATE-MODIFIED (in A-Margin)
Date: Fri Oct 7 12:52:11 2005

Just as a follow-up to the earlier thread.

Can anyone provide me (or the group) with a CLEAN compile-listing from any
IBM compiler that allows

  DATE-MODIFIED.

to appear in the A-margin?

I am particularly interested in whether this works with "current" compilers
vs. OS/VS COBOL (not supported by IBM for over a decade).

  ***

My best guess is that it does not (will not) compile cleanly - and that the
"recent change" to OpenCobol should be "backed out".

NOTE:
  If coded in the B-margin and it appears after another Identification
Division paragraph header, then it should work for ALL dialects.