Re: [open-cobol-list] Time for 0.31 release? Keisuke/Bernard ?

From: Keisuke Nishida
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Time for 0.31 release? Keisuke/Bernard ?
Date: Mon Jan 31 19:20:41 2005

Hi Roger,

Roger While wrote:
I think we should push a 0.31 release out.
There are several important fixes over 0.30.
And I have a bunch of stuff that should go into CVS
but I think we should get a release out first.
Keisuke / Bernard - Can you get it done ?
(Maybe PM me how/what should be done)

I have granted release permission to your account, so
you can do it by yourself now.  See the following page
for details:

  https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/editpackages.php?group_id=34923

Also, could you update our web page as well?

  https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/prweb.php?group_id=34923

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Cheers,
Keisuke