gnuastro-devel

[bug #62721] Radial profile script doesn't work the angles around zero

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #62721] Radial profile script doesn't work the angles around zero
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 06:58:02 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62721 (project gnuastro):

radial profile script, couldn't be larger than the second one  => Radial
profile script doesn't work the angles around zero

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks a lot Samane! It has been merged as the single commit Commit 5efb92b9cc
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=5efb92b9cc>.

As I was reviewing your original code, I noticed some a fix in your code that
can help in readability:
* If you look at the new 'astarithmetic' command, you will see that there is
only a single call! Remember how you had used two long 'astarithmetic'
commands within an 'if'? I noticed that the only difference between the two
calls is the 'and' or 'or' operator: everything else was the same. So to help
in readability, I simply used the 'if' statement to define a 'condition'
variable and put '$condition' in the single 'astarithmetic' call.

For the other improvements, see the commit message ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62721>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/