gnuastro-devel

[bug #59459] Problem with SIP to TPV trasnformation

From: Alberto
Subject: [bug #59459] Problem with SIP to TPV trasnformation
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 05:00:31 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

While I'm doing a transformation of the SIP to TPV coefficients with GNUastro,
something strange happened when I did a coadd. After that, I tried to make the
transformation with a python code and everything went well.

The line I run in gnuastro is the following:

astfits ima.fits --wcsdistortion=TPV -o corr_ima.fits

For you to reproduce the situation, I attach two txt with the headers of the
images after doing the SIP to TPV transformation. And finally, in the link
below is the image with the SIP coefficients.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16kZCPf3mBxcyjSfzfuYSdtIX6a_32FhW/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you need more information or something else.

File Attachments:

Date: Fri 13 Nov 2020 10:00:28 AM UTC  Name:
header_GNUastro_SIPtoTPV_transform.txt  Size: 4KiB   By: drastyy

<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=50266>
Date: Fri 13 Nov 2020 10:00:28 AM UTC  Name:
header_Python_SIPtoTPV_transform.txt  Size: 13KiB   By: drastyy

<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=50267>

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59459>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/