gnuastro-devel

[task #15783] MakeCatalog minimum/maximum positions in WCS

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15783] MakeCatalog minimum/maximum positions in WCS
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 00:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15783 (project gnuastro):

=> MakeCatalog minimum/maximum positions in WCS

Follow-up Comment #1:

With Commit 2e1deec6
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=2e1deec6>,
MakeCatalog can now produce 6 more columns: the pixel positions of the minimum
and maximum values in each object or clump through these options: '--minvx',
'--maxvx', '--minvy', '--maxvy', '--minvz', '--maxvz'.

But I didn't have time to do the add columns for the respective coordiantes in
WCS units (for example RA, Dec). But for the current purpose, this is enough.
I am thus changing the title of the task to obtaining the same positions in
WCS units )for doing later).

As always, the most recent Gnuastro tarball with this feature, is available
from this URL:

https://akhlaghi.org/gnuastro-latest.tar.lz

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15783>

  Message sent via Savannah