[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and
[task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and vice vesa
Sun, 5 Apr 2020 21:33:07 -0400 (EDT)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:74.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/74.0
Follow-up Comment #49, task #15567 (project gnuastro):
Thanks Kartik, it looks good overall, you can now rebase it over the most
recent commit, and into a single commit so I do a final test and merge it.
There are just some small corrections
* Please remove the extra change in the top-level `developer-build' script. If
you need to set LDFLAGS on your computer, you can define and export it in your
`.bashrc' file so its always available ;-). See the discussion on the
section of Gnuastro's book.
* Also, please remove any changes in `tests/during-dev.sh'.
* In `lib/arithmetic.c', when you import `units.h', please respect the style:
as explained in the Coding Conventions
when order doesn't matter, put it in the middle of the other Gnuastro headers
such that they are sorted by lenght of line. This is purely stylistic, but
helps in visual inspection, compared to a zig-zag style.
* Again in `lib/arithmetic.c', I noticed that you had moved a few `default'
statements to the start of the line, against the standard indentation. Please
correct this ;-).
* In `arithmetic_unary_function', where you check if the new operators with
floating point types, please put the `&&'s at the start of each line, just
like every where else ;-). This is suggested as part of the GNU Coding
Standards, and greatly helps in readability.
* A few lines under that, please remove the empty line between the comment and
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via Savannah
- [task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and vice vesa,
Mohammad Akhlaghi <=