gnuastro-devel

[task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and vice vesa
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:42:32 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #40, task #15567 (project gnuastro):

I'd love to help, but I am just too busy these days unfortunately and given
that you are just starting with Gnuastro, I think its a good exercise to
master it :-). Try to fix it your self, I'll try it out as soon as I find some
free time sometime in the next days.

But I am sure you can find it yourself, just look into the functions and line
numbers mentioned by Valgrind.

But maybe you can also focus on your proposal now, and mention that you are
already working on the code and this task in particular ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15567>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/