gnuastro-devel

[bug #57101] Crop segmentation fault when no overlap exists in image-mod

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #57101] Crop segmentation fault when no overlap exists in image-mode
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 11:00:22 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #57101 (project gnuastro):

Follow-up Comment #6:

You are right! I just checked and it didn't give any segmentation fault for me
either!!! Then I looked into the commits around that date and noticed that I
fixed this bug and pushed it to the main repository
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=8b3e7efe85> on the
same day! I had forgot to close the bug here.

I am very sorry for this! This was my mistake. There are many other bugs/tasks
you can choose to continue working on ;-). All the programs and libraries use
similar constructs, so don't worry, what you have done for this bug so far,
can easily be used in other aspects of Gnuastro also ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57101>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/