gnuastro-devel

[sr #110195] Google Summer of Code (GSoC) discussions

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [sr #110195] Google Summer of Code (GSoC) discussions
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 05:53:37 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #26, sr #110195 (project gnuastro):

madhav_bansal, as I asked before, please keep this thread only for general
GSoC discussions. Please open a bug/task report for technical discussions on a
specific issue ;-).

As a fast answer, I'll look into the "pstools" issue, thanks for bringing it
up (it may have been a recent update in TexLive). About the error message, it
clearly says that you are missing the GNU Texinfo package or ut can't find it.
Please try to reinstall it and if the lroblem persists, open a bug so we can
have a more detailed discussion without crowding this GSoC thread!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?110195>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/