gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #14145] Gnuastro in Guix, not building on ARM and

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #14145] Gnuastro in Guix, not building on ARM and MIPS
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:55:02 +0000 (UTC)

Update of task #14145 (project gnuastro):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 50%
MIPS => Gnuastro in Guix, not building on ARM and MIPS

Follow-up Comment #1:

Last month, with the great and patient help of Ole Streicher (maintainer of
Debian Astronomy), Gnuastro has been packaged within Debian
<https://packages.debian.org/sid/gnuastro> (currently in the `unstable' class
since its new).

Any way, Debian also builds on various architectures. A more recent version of
Gnuastro (0.2.33) has been successfully built
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gnuastro> on all the main
(non-shadowed) architectures including ARM and MIPS.

So hopefully, with the next major release (when Gnuastro will be automatically
included in Guix) we shoud be have this build issue fixed there too. So for
the time being, we will keep this task open until we can confirm successful
builds on Guix.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14145>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/