gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #47866] Small generic fixes

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #47866] Small generic fixes
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 09:16:23 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #10, bug #47866 (project gnuastro):

Yes, it was my mistake while I was working on a parallel branch (to
automatically create version numbers) and created the new doc/genauthors. I
copied the old changes into the file, then when your change came, I put your
changes in the new file by hand and missed some of them. This was not the best
thing to do!

I did separate all the the other parallel work during that larger work into
separate branches so they don't get mixed, but this particular change slipped
through my fingers! Sorry for that and thank you for correcting me.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47866>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/