[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gnuastro-commits] master 1495c68: NoiseChisel: S/N table writing won't
[gnuastro-commits] master 1495c68: NoiseChisel: S/N table writing won't crash when there are no rows
Sun, 28 Apr 2019 13:29:41 -0400 (EDT)
Author: Mohammad Akhlaghi <address@hidden>
Commit: Mohammad Akhlaghi <address@hidden>
NoiseChisel: S/N table writing won't crash when there are no rows
Until now, when there were no rows in the S/N table (with `--checksn')
NoiseChisel would crash with a statement saying that this is a
bug. But this isn't a bug! Because tables with zero rows can be built.
With this commit, the check that crashed NoiseChisel has been removed to
address this problem.
bin/noisechisel/threshold.c | 6 ------
1 file changed, 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/bin/noisechisel/threshold.c b/bin/noisechisel/threshold.c
index 4fe408a..9f09dc3 100644
@@ -203,12 +203,6 @@ threshold_write_sn_table(struct noisechiselparams *p,
- /* A small sanity check. */
- if(ind->size==0 || sn->size==0)
- error(EXIT_FAILURE, 0, "%s: a bug! Please contact us at %s to fix "
- "the problem. For some reason, all the elements in `ind' or "
- "`sn' are blank", __func__, PACKAGE_BUGREPORT);
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [gnuastro-commits] master 1495c68: NoiseChisel: S/N table writing won't crash when there are no rows,
Mohammad Akhlaghi <=