Re: Spam origin investigation

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: Spam origin investigation
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 02:37:43 +0000

I must concur: for those of us who like to see what RMS is saying, and on one of the two mailing lists he regularly participates in, these mails improperly attributed are a bother.

As an aside: I remember seeing information on GrSecurity's prices: and they were very similar in tone to this joke: but it was no joke. And it was much more expensive.

https://grsecurity.net/purchase   <--- this is real.
And they have successfully prevented redistribution.

    Year subscription
    Stable patch series
    Flexible pricing tailored to your organization's needs
    Detailed writeups on silently-fixed Linux kernel vulnerabilities
    Policy and configuration auditing
    Direct access to grsecurity developers
    Integration assistance

I remember it being 10k, and there were seat restrictions etc, and NO redistribution OR ELSE.