Re: Will RMS be back to Programming now?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Will RMS be back to Programming now?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 00:02:33 +0800

Seriously, if RMS can do some small coding work with existing GNU packages
occasionally,
maybe it's a good chance for advocating the package.
The famous people attracts more eyes, even if some people don't like
him.
But I'm not sure if his current status is suitable for that advocating
work.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it