Re: Why can't I send mail to this list?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Why can't I send mail to this list?
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 04:02:27 -0500

   Why do you censor me? You censored my mails to RMS to keep him from
   considering what I have to say, now you censor me from this list?

As was mentioned in private, but to mention it to list members: Nobody
is censoring this list.  The list moderation here has always been very
lax.

Right now there are many topics on things that are unrelated to this
lists intended discussion topic -- _technical_ aspects of the GNU
system, please take any off-topic discussions to a more appropriate
list.