Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:20:42 +0800

Hi Jean!
Nowadays there're several mature ways for that purpose, that's why XmlAT
is not continued and published.
Here're some alternatives:
* SXML module in Guile.
* guile-json
* GNU Artanis (SXML/CSV/JSON, maybe adding protobuf next step)

I'm going to drop GNU XmlAT, and I may consider to replace with my new
project gLua which is a Lua transpiler implemented on Guile. But I
need some time to polish it first.

So please forget about GNU XmlAT anymore. ;-)

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it