Counting software and the laws

From: swedebugia
Subject: Counting software and the laws
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:38:33 +0200

Hi

I can warmly recommend Dolibarr[1] written in PHP and released as free
software. I use it daily myself in my little company to keep my books
and warehouse stocks in order.

Under Swedish law there are some demands to electronic accounting:
1) the program must create some kind of unalterable log (Dolibarr has
implemented this)

2) the program and electronic books must be accessible to a reviewer for
7 years after closing the books. (Dolibarr has very nice update scripts
that make this a breeze compared to e.g. Odoo (which is IMHO terrible
despite being free software)

3) Because the program is NOT authorized by the swedish tax agency I
cannot accept annonymous cash payments using it. This means in practice
that I have to buy a register with a black box from the swedish tax
agency installed OR require all customers to state their name+adress
when doing business with me.

4) If you have over 5000 SEK worth of goods in your stock you must also
keep a log of the stock and account it properly in the books as an
asset. (This is easy in Dolibarr which does both the movement of stocks
and the calculation for me)

--
Cheers Swedebugia

[1] https://www.dolibarr.org/