gnu-music-discuss

Lyric spacing in 1.3.129

From: Roy . Rankin
Subject: Lyric spacing in 1.3.129
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:09:49 +1100 (EST)

The following fragment was converted from lilypond 1.2.17 where it
worked fine. In 1.3.129 (actually I have seen it for some time in 1.3)
the lyrics get run together. My quick tests indicate that the where I
wish to print an underscore, it does not seem to include it in the
string length which causes problems where the spacing is controlled by
the lyrics.

Also I see the message "warning: FIXME: key change merge", is this
a lilypond problem or an input syntax problem?

Regards,
Roy Rankin