gnu-music-discuss

input/test/incipit.ly doesn't work

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: input/test/incipit.ly doesn't work
Date: 05 Feb 2001 07:53:52 -0500

When you run it as is, you get:

address@hidden test]$ ly2dvi incipit.ly
ly2dvi (GNU LilyPond) 1.3.128
executing: lilypond  incipit.ly 2>&1
GNU LilyPond 1.3.128.
Now processing: `incipit.ly'
Parsing...
incipit.ly:20:27: error: parse error:
  \specialkey \keysignature
                            f' fis'' g' gis'';

incipit.ly:20:46: error: parse error:
  \specialkey \keysignature f' fis'' g' gis'';

ly2dvi: LilyPond failed: lilypond  incipit.ly 2>&1

If you comment out the \specialkey, you get a lot of warnings about
things being deprecated, including:

warning: clefStyle is deprecated.  Use
 \property Staff.Clef \override #'style = #"fullSizeChanges"

And the clefs are not full size.

When I use the above \property statement in my own incipit.ly, the
clefs are also not full size.

Is there a way to get fullSizeChanges in the current lilypond, or is
it just broken?  I really would like to have it.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139