gnu-music-discuss

Re: Bach Cello Suite II - transcribed for viola (fwd)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Bach Cello Suite II - transcribed for viola (fwd)
Date: 04 Feb 2001 19:12:27 +0100

"Chris Sawer" <address@hidden> writes:
[cc'd to gmd]

> Thanks. Usually I compile things myself, but trying to use the make
> command above with Lily 1.3.127 has no effect

Ugh, of course, I forgot to add the target: local-WWW.  Anyway 128
will have a 'mutopia' target for the cello suite, that builds
everything, letter output too.  It might be handy if we'd add an
option to ly2dvi to include the papersize in the name (List?)

> and trying to run
> lilypond on scsii-cello.ly or scsii-viola.ly gives a segfault afte
> it says Interpreting music...

Arg.  What version of guile do you use, you may try upgrading to
guile-1.4.  Would you please consider to send a stack trace to
gnu-music-discuss?  It would be good to fix many as possible core
dumps before lilypond-1.4.

> 1) Could you add the line:
>  footer = "Mutopia-2001/01/31-2";
> 2) We need a Letter version as well as A4.

Ok, done, see again:

    http://appel.lilypond.org/music/Solo-Cello-Suite-II

Jan.