gnu-music-discuss

Re: PROBLEM SOLVED: Mandrake 7.2

From: Stephen Peters
Subject: Re: PROBLEM SOLVED: Mandrake 7.2
Date: 01 Feb 2001 10:19:22 -0500

David Raleigh Arnold <address@hidden> writes:

> That little bibliography utility, which is about 200k if I remember
> right, requires the jdk, which is over 10 megs. All I know is what *its*
> documentation, in the tarball, presented to me as requirements.

I'm still confused.  Are you talking about bibtex2html (which I
believe requires Objective Caml to compile, not Java) or bib2html
(which is dependent on Perl)?

I can't think of any other bibliography utilities which lilypond is
dependent on.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  address@hidden
  PGP fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE