Re: Web versions

From: shulie
Subject: Re: Web versions
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 20:27:07 -0400

On 3/14/21 8:36 AM, Schanzenbach, Martin wrote:
> But I think it is important to look at such technology without prejudice.

No, you need to have servere prejudice.  It is a bad idea from the
ground up, and it is not even an original idea.  And can there be a
WORST programming language than javascript?

No - we do not promote the intentional building of back doors in our
computers and do so without prejudice.  We are extremely prejudice.  I
would rather be dead than run something like that.  It is time to rip
javascript completely out of the browser.  It provides NOTHING but
security nightmares and user tracking.