Re: Proposals for the new GNU/FSF relationship

From: Carlo Wood
Subject: Re: Proposals for the new GNU/FSF relationship
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 05:32:09 +0100

The author of this mail belongs the following group:

  - Ludovic Courtès
  - Andreas Enge
  - Carlos O’Donell
  - Mark Wielaard
  - Andy Wingo

They are the ones behind the gnu.tools domain, which
is not affiliated with the GNU project, but do constantly
use the phrase "The GNU Project" in a way that it
appears as if they are speaking on behalf of the GNU
project, which is not the case.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>