Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 02:48:23 -0500

   > I find it actually bad manners that you are hypothetically giving
   > readers of this mailing list an opportunity to divide FSF and GNU.

   I find it disheartening that you assume that's my purpose.  By exposing
   the hypothetical problem, we can solve it before it becomes a real
   problem.

These type of hypothetical unicorn problems are just tangets, there is
no reason to think that the FSF would create such a situation.  So
what point is there to try and sow this poisoned seed if not distrust?