Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:03:03 +0100

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 12:13:47PM +0100, Andreas wrote:
> This maintainers' lack of accountability
> (...)
> To truly implement such fundamental changes, it would perhaps be better
> to start drafting a solid charter

indeed, this is the implied idea behind "collectively decide about the
organization of the project". The "social contract" is a first step in that
direction, to establish accountability towards a common goal that is clearly
formulated and communicated to the public. I think this also answers Alfred's
question about the goal of the text.

Andreas