Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:30:09 +0100

Religion, politics, and mentalities of various countries are not
subject of GNU free operating system and development of software.

Yet all of those subjects can benefit and get use of free software
philosophy and free software.

* gameonlinux@redchan.it <gameonlinux@redchan.it> [2019-11-04 12:56]:
> Reasons fewer men contribute to GNU:
> Have to reveal identity.

That is not quite so. In America country it is possible to use pen
names.

> Have to assign copyright (a submissive act).

That is not submissive act but legal act and cooperation. It is
necessary for cases of legal enforcement where evidences have to be
shown in courts of law. Finally, copyrights laws are different from
country to country, it requires a lot of paper work to really be able
to legally defend such cases.

> American men prevent all this, in keeping with their crusade against the
> beliefs of the rest of the world; to bend it into something that is "safe"
> for their "democracy" (white women ruling the world, with her unleashed dog
> (he is leashed and muzzled at home, ofcourse)

I understand your feelings, but the discussion is not place for
animosity and hatred towards any group of people. Be it American,
"white women" ruling the world, and so on. Please refrain. It is not
nice to call people that way. This is not a political party. You are
free to organize such but please outside of the GNU.

> Islam will probably win, however, and bring it back. We had hoped the Jews
> would have been successful in doing so, but they were unable to bring
> freedom and have given up now. They tried very hard however (60s, 70s, 80s),
> but were violently beaten back by the Proud American Men in the latter 80s,
> 90s, 2000s, 2010s.

GNU project is not about sharing views on any politics, including
racial, national, religious views, all that does not matter, please
try to avoid that discussion, if possible, publish it on your blog.

See here:

GNU Kind Communications Guidelines:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html