Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:41:52 +0100

Jean Louis, le lun. 28 oct. 2019 21:54:00 +0530, a ecrit:
> Virgin joke is a joke

Now that I have read about it, I can definitely say that it is a
completely inappropriate "joke". Sure, it'll get a lot of people laugh.
But it'll also get some people not at ease / ashamed, etc., which is
just in line with that I wrote:

Samuel Thibault, le lun. 28 oct. 2019 19:03:40 +0100, a ecrit:
> Do discuss with women about the "jokes" they hear at school, in work
> places etc.

Let me take a personal example, which I can thus speak for myself: I'm
getting bald. Just like my grand father at the same age, actually a bit
later than him, so there is nothing to be worried about. But "jokes"
that people make about it make me not at ease with it for no good
reason. That's just plainly wrong.

Samuel