NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 14 June 2011 Lisp NYC Amphibious Operation, Paddy Mul

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 14 June 2011 Lisp NYC Amphibious Operation, Paddy Mullen Head of Team
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:06:11 -0000

  what="unofficial Lisp NYC announcement"
  edits="one address suppressed">

 Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:40:14 -0400
 From: Paddy Mullen
 To: management <management@lispnyc.org>
 Subject: [Management] June Meeting Description

 Hello Lispers,

 We will hold our June 14th social meeting at the Manhattan Sailing
 Club floating clubhouse, which is anchored off of Ellis Island.  There
 is a bar at the clubhouse, and a great view of New York Harbor, more
 information here:
 http://myc.org/Clubhouse/default.htm .

 Launches start departing from North Cove marina (located on the Hudson
 behind the world financial center) at 6:00 pm, and leave on the half
 hour, the cost is $10 for a round trip.  If the weather is bad, then
 the meeting will be moved to PJ Clarke's in the world financial
 center.

 From
 Paddy