Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:00:45 -0000

In gnu.misc.discuss c_stuff <user@example.net> wrote:
> On 8/22/2010 1:01 PM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

>> Of course not.  How is stating that you're mistaken got anything to
>> do with Erik Andersen?  More precisely, you're probably mistaken
>> about the applicability of the court decision you cited.  Anyhow, as
>> I've already said, if you're right, then the defendants will appeal
>> and get their money back.

> Besides thin air, what's your basis for stating I'm mistaken? Even Hyman
> Rosen attempts to document a few of his assertions.

When you disagree with an acknowledged expert in legal matters (the
judge), something you do quite a lot of, it's likely you're mistaken
rather than the judge.  Unless, of course, you are an acknowledged legal
expert yourself, something I asked you which you failed to answer.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).