Re: Significance of the GP licence.

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Significance of the GP licence.
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:01:24 -0400

On 5/5/2010 10:52 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
rejected not allowed unenforceable NOT a proof can NOT be ignored

That's enough multiple negatives to open a wormhole to the crank
universe of twist and spin. Your fellow crank asked for a judge
who does not believe the terms of the GPL can be ignored. I gave
him a judge who does not believe the terms of the GPL can be
ignored ("I am not persuaded ... that the release of the ...
source code ... didn't cure the breach.") None of your twisting
and spinning can change the simple and obvious fact that here is
a judge who does not believe that the terms of the GPL can be
ignored.