Re: [News] Richard Stallman Protects MySQL from Oracle

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: [News] Richard Stallman Protects MySQL from Oracle
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:07:38 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
In gnu.misc.discuss Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> wrote:
Man oh man. This is hilarious.

Guess why "the community should support the Oracle deal"?

Because "opponents are trashing the GPL [PDF] and calling it a source of
"infection" in their FUD submission to the EU Commission" that's why!

Impeccable GNUtian "logic".

("Reasons I Believe the Community Should Support the Oracle-Sun Deal -
Updated 2Xs")

LOL.

Alex, my sincere advice to you would be to stop squandering your talents
and energies on posting such negative and snide postings here, and go and
something positive and useful instead.

YES ALEXANDER!!! Trot on over to Groklaw and give someone a thorough trashing behind their back. Replying directly to posters is so gauche these days.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)