NYC LOCAL: Monday 5 October 2009 NoSQL Mini-Conference

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Monday 5 October 2009 NoSQL Mini-Conference
Date: 4 Oct 2009 12:34:12 -0400

  what="official Mini-Conference announcement"
  registration="required, see http://anyvite.com/1aczrvxjp6";
  information="http://sqlfreenyc.org/conference";
  useful="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosql
          [page was last modified on 29 September 2009 at 09:46]"
  more="http://wiki.jvmlangsummit.com/images/a/ab/HickeyJVMSummit2009.pdf
        http://www.artima.com/articles/hickey_on_time.html";
  place="Desmond Tutu Center, Matthews Room
         180 10th Ave (b/w 20 & 21st Streets)
         New York, NY 10011"
  time="6:00-10:00 pm, Monday 5 October 2009"
  edits="some reformatting">