Re: Doogie, go to doctor.. [was: Re: The Court disagrees ..]

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Doogie, go to doctor.. [was: Re: The Court disagrees ..]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:05:01 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Rjack wrote:
http://www.softwarefreedom.org/news/2007/dec/07/busybox/verizon.pdf
 Bad case of dyslexia Hyman? Myopia? Poor reading
comprehension?

It says exactly what I said. BusyBox binaries were being
distributed without sources, therefore the distributors had no
license to do so, and the SFLC demanded that they cease
distribution. This is exactly what everyone has said that a GPL
case would consist of. What exactly is your problem here?

After the case was brought, the parties settled and the
plaintiffs now comply with the GPL.

You need more help than I can offer Hyman. Have you ever tried
Haloperidol?

They're coming to take you away, HA HA
They're coming to take you away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And you'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take you away, Ha-haaa

Sincerely,
Rjack :)