Re: Doogie, go to doctor.. [was: Re: The Court disagrees ..]

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Doogie, go to doctor.. [was: Re: The Court disagrees ..]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:39:10 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Alexander Terekhov wrote:
the FSF/SFLC will voluntary dismiss the case just like all previous GPL cases

Whereupon we will see Cisco making the GPLed sources properly available, just like in all previous GPL cases.

Whereas the SFLC will pay Cisco some fat, handsome fees to host some
GPL'd source code on Cisco's servers. I'm sure Cisco will appreciate
the fees in the current slowing business environment. Same as in
other SFLC suits (except Verizon, who told 'em to kiss their royal
purple ass).

Sincerely,
Rjack :)