Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Peter Köhlmann
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:50:27 +0100

amicus_curious wrote:

> "David Kastrup" <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message
> 85ab8brg9a.fsf@lola.goethe.zz">news:85ab8brg9a.fsf@lola.goethe.zz...
>> "amicus_curious" <ACDC@sti.net> writes:
>>
>>> "Thufir Hawat" <hawat.thufir@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The conditions are silly and useless, making the authors appear to be
>>> the same.
>>
>> So what?  You don't seem to have much of a problem with being silly and
>> useless, certainly being much more so than the BusyBox authors.
>>
> But I am not suing companies for such trivia.

And yet you are the one gloating about how MS would tear anyone to shreds
doing similar things with MS software

> And you can only muster some
> inane slurs in response?

He was extremely polite, given your extreme dishonesty

> That is pretty lame.

The one pretty lame would be you, Bill Weisgerber, with your lame attempts
at making GPL an non-issue
--
Warning: You have moved the mouse.
Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent