Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:21:15 -0500

David Kastrup wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

I have heard rumors that several defendants in GPL cases have received attorney fees due to the frivolous nature of the SFLS's cases. The SFLC has had to voluntarily dismiss *all* of
 their suits.

Hearing rumours which you spread yourself does not count.

Why doesn't it count for me the same as it does for the SFLC and
GNUtian cult members who spread rumors? I think my rumors are every
bit as good as their rumors -- nay, second thought, they're better
than Hymen's rumors.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)