Re: Now it's my compiler!

From: Andrew Halliwell
Subject: Re: Now it's my compiler!
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:32:32 +0100

Pete Chown <1@234.cx> wrote:
> Well I've got news for you!  The process of assimilation is proceeding
> very nicely without your help.  Why do you think no one has heard from
> Darl McBride recently?  Is it because he resigned from SCO?  Or is it
> because he has been assimilated into the Free Software Foundation, and
> now spends his days making the stale sandwiches that you too will be
> eating one day?

Tsk, after all the damage he did, that was the worst job they could find for
him? I would've had him cleaning the sewers with his toothbrush.

--
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |