Re: Attorney fees

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Attorney fees
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:16:47 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
I don't need standing, ueber GNUtian ams. I'm not on demanding side
("you must ... You must ... you must ... you must ... You must ... you
must ... you must ..." <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>), you
idiot.

No one gets to copy and distribute other people's copyrighted
works without permission. It seems to me that you are the one
demanding that the license that does allow redistribution in
limited ways be voided such that the copyright owner's works
may be stolen from him. Why would any court agree to that?

>  Hint: plaintiff needs to prove standing, not defendant.

No one needs standing to post on Usenet. Usenet is not a court.