Attorney fees

From: rjack
Subject: Attorney fees
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:34:33 -0400

This post on the William Patry copyright blog should strike fear into the
hearts of the Monsoon gang and the SFLC.

"When a plaintiff is suing just for money and he has no ground at all for
obtaining a money judgment, the fact that his rights may have been violated does
not save his suit from being adjudged frivolous. (page 5)"

In the Monsoon case neither money damages are warranted nor are any plaintiffs
rights violated.

One of the SFLC's targeted defendants will hopefully point out to the District
Court the frivolous nature of the repetitive almost carbon copy complaints
being filed in the Southern District of New York that are inevitably dismissed
under Rule 41's voluntary dismissal provisions. The Court's comprehensive docket
records are starting to appear as if they have been spammed by a robot server
from the the SFLC.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or
the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-- John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre
Trials,' December 1770